Preventative AC Maintenance in Florida
Why Choose a Preventative Maintenance Plan?
Regular service keeps quality performance up while holding operating costs down. This is the service philosophy you use with your vehicles, so why should your HVAC equipment be any different? As utility rates continue to rise, you’ll want to get the best “mileage” out of your system by keeping it running at peak efficiency.
Find a Plan to Suit Your Needs and Budget
Del-Air is proud to offer these three popular maintenance packages. Choose the one that suits your particular needs, or call your Del-Air Customer Service Representative today for a free consultation on the best package for you. See checklist below to see which ones are applicable to each package.
See package below for deal checklist:
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Check compressor and fan amps
- Check and clean condenser coil
- Check capacitors
- Check contactor points
- Brush out electrical cabinet
- Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper fit
- Check thermostat operation and mounting
- Check blower amps
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components, and safeties
- Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- Check blower wheel for buildup
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Change/wash filter
- Check temperature splits
- Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- Check float switch operation
- Clean equipment exterior & return air grills
- Check final performance and report necessary improvements
Take advantage of our top brands and affordable maintenance plans when you buy your air conditioning from Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning!
Del-Air offers quality AC maintenance so you can catch issues before they become larger problems. Check out a recent review from one of our AC maintenance customers!