New AC Units in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Melbourne, and Fort Myers
You’re About to Experience a Technological Breakthrough
With today’s advanced technology, selecting an air conditioner has become a complicated task that requires research and planning. That’s where Del-Air has become so indispensable. We understand the importance of making a thoughtful and well-informed decision from a reliable company. As Florida’s premier Carrier, Trane, and Lennox dealer, we offer you the best new product innovations available. Our most valuable offering is sitting down with you and designing the best system to suit your home’s unique needs. Del-Air’s attention to detail, focus on customer needs, and best-price guarantee has helped make us Florida’s largest selling and servicing heating and air conditioning company.
Ten Reasons to Buy a New Air Conditioner from Del-Air
- We’ve been pleasing customers like you for over 31 years
- All of our HVAC technicians are experts in repair and installation
- You get to choose from the top brand names in AC equipment
- Reduce your electric bill with a higher SEER unit
- Keep your air 99.97% clean with HEPA filtration
- You may qualify for Tax Credits, Energy Company Rebates, and Manufacturer Rebates when purchasing a new unit
- We offer special financing with approved credit, including convenient monthly payments. Ask us for details and see our latest Carrier financing options.
- We offer affordable service and maintenance programs
- We also offer the industry’s best extended warranties
- We provide a $500 best price guarantee
Did You Know?
- Heating and cooling costs the average homeowner about $1,000 a year– nearly half the home’s total energy bill. If your central air conditioning unit is more than 12 years old, replacing it with an ENERGY STAR qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30 to 50%.
- There is much more to a new HVAC system than efficiency ratings. Sizing, matching components, variable speeds, and proper installation are also key factors in determining an air conditioner’s efficiency.