What is Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning?
- A more efficient system for heating and cooling, giving you the power of individual room control — so you don’t pay to cool or heat rooms you aren’t using., bottom line saving money on your utility bill.
- Our quiet and powerful systems have three main components: an indoor unit, outdoor unit, and remote controller.
- Installation of the Mitsubishi Electric split-ductless system is as simple as mounting the indoor and outdoor units, connecting the refrigerant lines, and making a few electrical connections…NO ducts to worry about.
Why Mitsubishi Electric Systems?
- Mitsubishi Electric is the industry leader in split-ductless air-conditioning technology – period.
- The Mitsubishi Electric split-ductless system is quiet, easy-to-use, energy-efficient and built to last.
- The Mitsubishi Electric systems deliver the ultimate in comfort control for your home or office.
- The Mitsubishi Electric systems are equipped with an anti-allergen filter and prevent the cross-flow of air with contaminants.
- And because they can be controlled by zone, it’s easy to set the controls for the exact room temperature you want.
Where Can Mitsubishi Electric Products Be Used?
Mitsubishi split-zoning systems are specifically designed to improve the comfort level in an uncomfortably hot or cold room of an existing building. – even those with plaster walls and brick facades.
The versatility and variety of applications for Mitsubishi Electric systems are virtually unlimited. They’re an excellent choice for almost any spot cooling or heating situation, including enclosed sunrooms, upstairs bedrooms, classrooms, hospitals, nursing homes, restaurants, hotels, workout rooms, computer rooms, offices and churches.