Tampa air conditioning service leader Del-Air has been ensuring Floridians remain cool in their homes for more than 30 years. As part of our commitment to providing the best possible service, we install and repair programmable thermostats to help you save energy while staying comfortable throughout the year. Not only do smart thermostats maintain temperature settings within two degrees, but they also offer a host of additional benefits and features including:
- Backlit digital displays
- Touch-pad screen programming for easy temperature setting
- Voice and/or phone programming
- Hold/vacation features
- Air filter change indicators
- Indicators that signal malfunctioning of heating and cooling systems
Additionally, most programmable thermostats include adaptive and smart recovery features. These controls sense the amount of time it will take to reach the next pre-set temperature level and turn the system on at the appropriate moment.
How Do You Choose the Right One for You?
Are you uncertain as to which programmable thermostat is best for your family? When choosing the ideal model for your needs, it’s important to consider your family’s schedule. Once you’ve assessed the amount of time you spend away from your home, you can determine whether a 7-day, 5+2-day, or 5-1-1-day thermostat is the way to go.
- 7-Day Models. Best for those whose schedules change from one day to the next, 7-day thermostats allow you to change the temperature each day with up to 4 different temperature settings in a 24-hour period.
- 5+2-Day Models. Ideal for those who operate under one schedule during the week and another one on the weekend, the 5+2 lets you employ one set of temperature variations Monday-Friday and another on Saturday and Sunday.
- 5-1-1 Models. This thermostat model works best for those who require one temperature setting for Monday through Friday and additional, varying settings for both Saturday and Sunday.
Let the Experts at Del-Air Help You Pick the Best Thermostat
Tampa air conditioning service experts Del-Air understands the importance of making thoughtful and well-informed decisions in regards to your home’s HVAC system. Call us at 866-796-4874 for help choosing the best programmable thermostat for your home or contact our HVAC team online. You can rest assured knowing your family’s comfort is our first priority.