Experience, Knowledge and Expert Installation in Florida
A central air conditioning unit over 10 years old could be costing you money, but replacing it with an Energy Star-rated model could save you 20%-40% on cooling costs. As Florida’s premier dealer for all major manufacturing brands, Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning’s experienced and well-trained staff will make it easy for you to choose the right system for your home’s unique needs at a price you can afford. A lot goes into choosing the proper system for your home:
Schedule a free consultation today with one of our experts to find the right air conditioning system for your home and budget! We serve Sanford, Jacksonville, & Tampa, Florida.
Home AC Installation Process
Proper residential HVAC installation is just as critical as choosing the right system. Many problems can occur as a result of improper installation and cause reduced performance — affecting your utility bills, creating dust and providing insufficient air distribution.
An HVAC unit that’s too small or big for your home can also waste energy and fail to keep you comfortable, so it’s important you rely on trusted professionals to get the job done. Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning installers will conduct a cooling load calculation to determine the right system for you.
After removing your existing AC unit, we will prep the area for your new system and ensure everything is in working order. We will also conduct various checks to confirm everything will run smoothly once your system is ready:
- Repairing or replacing ducts: Ducts are responsible for circulating air throughout your home, but they may have damage that causes leaks of cold or warm air, wasting energy and money. We take care to inspect for duct damage and repair and seal all ducts properly to ensure your AC system will remain efficient.
- Measuring airflow: Without proper airflow, your cooling or heating system won’t work well. An airflow that’s too high or low can make it difficult for you to feel comfortable and even increase your energy bills. We measure and ensure your new system’s airflow provides optimal performance.
- Checking refrigerant charge: Another vital step in the air conditioning installation process is ensuring you have the proper refrigerant charge. Otherwise, your system will consume more energy than necessary and provide less dehumidification. We always check and adjust your refrigerant charge according to your home needs to avoid wasting energy and keep you comfortable.
Benefits of a New AC Unit Installed by Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning
In a location like Florida where the heat can become intense, the benefits of getting a new home AC installation will be worth it:
- Reliability: Newer, updated AC systems are less likely to break down and provide consistent airflow and temperatures throughout different living spaces.
- Air quality: With improved technology and humidity control, you will experience better air quality and reduce the growth of mildew and mold.
- Updated warranty: Even if your current unit works, it will need consistent repairs over time — a new unit that is properly registered provides an updated warranty to cover any mechanical issues that arise.
- Energy efficiency: Newer AC models are more efficient and eco-friendly, saving energy while keeping your home cool during the summer and warm during the winter.
- Cost-effectiveness: More effective technology and innovative features, such as variable-speed blowers, can reduce your monthly energy bills compared to older, outdated AC units.
Installing a new AC unit will meet your needs and expectations while giving you peace of mind. We know it can be challenging to find the right AC unit that meets your budget, provides energy-efficient cooling costs and keeps your home at the desired temperature all year round. Our specialists will walk you through the best options for your home and help you choose the right one that offers the best payback. Here are some of the quality brands we offer:
Top Ten Reasons Homeowners Choose Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning
- All of our HVAC technicians are factory trained for expert repair and installation of all major brands.
- You get to choose from the top brand names in AC equipment.
- We offer special financing with approved credit, including convenient monthly payments.
- We offer affordable maintenance programs to ensure your system is running at peak efficiency.
- Reduce your electric bill with a higher SEER unit.
- Keep your air 99.97% clean with HEPA filtration and/or UV Lighting.
- You may qualify for tax credits, energy company rebates and manufacturer rebates when purchasing a new unit.
- We’ve been pleasing customers like you since 1983.
Our customers say it best! Want more information? Find out more about purchasing from Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning!
TRUSTED, AFFORDABLE AND FAST!
Call Us 888.831.2665