- Superior efficiency in a single system: As one single piece of high-tech
equipment, a heat pump maintains optimal climate conditions in your home
throughout the year – it’s an air conditioner that cools
and heats! New heat pumps on the market meet current SEER (Seasonal Energy
Efficiency Ratio) ratings for improved effectiveness.
- Big savings: Greater efficiency means decreased waste, and that saves you
big money on utility bills, plain and simple.
- Durability: Heat pumps can easily last over 20 years in the southeastern
US with very little maintenance required.
- Perfect for our warm climate: Acting as an air conditioner, a heat pump
will keep your home cool and comfortable in the hot Florida summer. Since
our regional temperatures stay on the warm side all year long, we don’t
need elaborate furnace systems during the winter. A heat pump can produce
inexpensive heat with 40 to 60% less energy than a traditional electric furnace.
- No flames, no fumes: Heat pumps require no vent pipes or flues that occupy
considerable closet and storage space in a typical Florida home. This
also means you have more freedom of choice with the placement of your
new Florida heat pump system!