Free AC Replacement Consultation
The Lowest Price Guaranteed*, or we pay you $500!
Air Conditioning Repair and Maintenance Services
A broken air conditioner and the oppressive Florida heat are not a good combination. Taking proper care of your air conditioning unit is essential to prevent issues from coming up that could lead to you sitting in a hot and stuffy home.
You have your pick when it comes to air conditioner repair companies. Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning is experienced and equipped to help in the case of an emergency or in routine tuneup situations. We work with a wide variety of air conditioner brands, so even if you did not originally purchase your unit from Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning, we are ready to provide you with the best service regardless.
The AC Repair Process
At Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning, our air conditioning repair process is extensive because we want to ensure you are safe and comfortable. We check every component of your system thoroughly. These components include the:
- Cooling coils
- Safety controls
- Overall system operation
While we’re looking at your air conditioner, we will also come up with an analysis of your system’s condition and efficiency so you can better estimate when it will be time to replace it. No matter what stage your air conditioner is in, we see the process to completion, whatever that looks like for your unique situation. We want the system in your home to be as cost-effective as possible, which requires us to work with you as an individual.
When it is time to replace your air conditioner, Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning has top-brand manufacturers and a wide range of options to ensure you are well taken care of and getting the most for your money. We have an experienced installation team and work with you to cut your cost as much as we can. The units we install are very efficient, saving you money in the long run. Our technicians work hard to ensure the unit you choose is the right size and the best option for you, your family and your property.
We will never push an upgrade on you. We hope to build your trust so you know we are giving you the recommendation we truly believe is best for you — and that includes financially. We take our job of caring for your AC system very seriously. If we recommend a replacement, it is because we see an issue with yours that could lead to a breakdown, but we will not bother you beyond that recommendation.
Emergency Residential HVAC Repair Services
Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning offers emergency air conditioning repair services because we know how uncomfortable the Florida heat can make a home with no air conditioning. We are always ready and available to help you when an emergency arises. When you contact Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning, we jump into action immediately to ensure you and your family stay comfortable and safe.
When we come to your home, we are prepared with a fully stocked truck that functions as an all-in-one warehouse. Our well-trained, expert technicians take care of you in no time, and you will feel valued by their service.
Air Conditioning Repair Tips
Though Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning technicians are passionate about helping you maintain your air conditioner with hands-on service, there are things you can do as a homeowner to keep it in the best shape possible:
- Check your filter: It is important to check your filter monthly and change it if necessary. If the filter is dirty, your unit will not pump air through as efficiently, increasing your bills. It also shortens the unit’s life, as it needs to work harder to produce airflow to the evaporator coil.
- Clean your unit: You can use your outdoor garden hose to clean off your outdoor AC unit every once in a while to ensure the air is flowing freely. Turn your thermostat off before rinsing it off.
Air Conditioning Repair Near You
Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning trusts the top brands of air conditioning units, and we sell and service the most respected brands in the country. Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning has built a positive relationship with these manufacturers, fully supporting them and proud to represent them. We have agreements with many of these manufacturers to serve you to the best of our ability.
This means nearly whatever brand you have installed will be under our expertise, and we are able to repair and maintain your unit. The following is a list of some of the manufacturers we service and maintain:
- General Electric
- Magic Chef
Benefits of Choosing Del-Air
There are 10 main reasons Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning is the customer’s top choice for HVAC maintenance:
- Expertise: All of our technicians are experts in both repair and installation. This gives you peace of mind when they work on your AC unit.
- Brand names: Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning offers a huge variety of options when it comes to brands of units to install in your home.
- Special financing: We strive to keep the cost to you as low as possible, so we offer special financing with approved credit. We also offer convenient monthly payments.
- Affordable: Our services are affordable. We want you to be able to keep up with maintenance, so we also offer our preventive maintenance programs at reasonable prices.
- Extended warranties: We pride ourselves on offering the industry’s best extended warranties. We have five and 10-year extended warranties for your parts.
- Best price guarantee: We guarantee we will have the best price. If we don’t, we will pay you $500. This is just one of the many specials we offer.
- Reduced electric bill: Our units are higher SEER units, which saves you money by reducing your electric bill.
- Clean air: Our units come with HEPA filtration. This works to keep your air 99.97% clean, keeping you and your family healthier.
- New purchase benefits: When you purchase a new unit from Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer a number of benefits you may qualify for. Such as tax credits, energy company rebates, and manufacturer rebates when purchasing a new unit.
- Experience: We have been pleasing customers like you and working in this business since 1983.
Contact Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning Today
Whether you want to learn more about Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning or are ready to jump in and see how Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning can serve you, fill out our contact form to get in touch with us or receive a quote within 10 minutes. You can also call us directly at (888) 831-2665. We are excited to find out how we can help you!
Air-Conditioning Maintenance Services
Regular maintenance of your air conditioning unit ensures optimal performance and lower operating costs. Due to fluctuating utility rates, it is wise to get the most mileage out of your AC unit by maintaining its efficiency. Because our team believes this is one of the most beneficial ways to preserve the longevity of your HVAC system, we provide a wide range of preventive maintenance agreements. When you choose Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning, you can rest easier knowing we will provide you with a free consultation to help you select the perfect package based on your needs.
Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning is EPA Certified
Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning is certified by the Environmental Protection Agency. When choosing a Florida air conditioning repair or installation company, it is not only important that they are EPA certified; it is the law. If your current Florida HVAC company is not EPA certified, you may be risking harm to your AC system and our environment. At Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning, we are EPA certified and properly licensed and insured.
You can rest assured knowing that when you call us for Florida air conditioning sales, service, and repairs, you will always get a qualified and trained professional to handle all of your HVAC needs!
Save Money on Your Florida Electric Bills!
AC service and repairs in Florida are in high demand during the peak air conditioning season in the summer months. Our weather is extremely hot, and the cycle of demand for our air conditioners is long. Therefore, it’s important to have your Florida AC system tuned up. If you have an older central air conditioning system, consider an upgrade to a high-efficiency air conditioner to cut down on your electrical bills. Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning will assist you in taking advantage of all federal, state, and energy company rebates that are available.
There’s a Reason Why We Are Voted #1 in Service
Buying a new air conditioning unit is one of the most expensive purchases you will ever make for your home. Our highly skilled service technicians understand this and will work with you to design a cost-effective solution to improve the comfort of your home or business while saving you time, energy, and money. It’s a big project. That’s why we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Preserve Your Investment With Our Stellar Service
Florida’s weather conditions are harsh, so it’s important to have your central air conditioning system cleaned and checked for optimal performance, efficiency, and safety. Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning service technicians are highly experienced in local conditions and well-versed in checking all components of your system, including the compressor, cooling coils, refrigerant, controls, safety controls, blower, ductwork, piping, and overall system operation.
Our Services Include:
Installation and repair of major brand air conditioning equipment, Year-round HVAC maintenance, Air conditioning tune-ups, Heating and cooling equipment change-out, Maintenance inspections, Extended warranties and Prompt, professional service from knowledgeable technicians.