Plumbing Protection Plan
Plumbing Protection Plan
What are the Benefits of Plumbing Maintenance with Del-Air?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, water leaks in your home can waste nearly 1 trillion gallons of water. A certified plumber can detect a water leak before it turns into a bigger issue. When you sign up for our Plumbing Protection Plan for only $189.95 per year, you will receive the following benefits:
- Priority scheduling.
- Comprehensive annual safety inspection.
- Complete water heater adjustment and tune-up.
- Customer priority service.
- Upfront price quotes.
- 15% discount on plumbing repair.
- 10% discount on water heater replacements.
- Two-year parts and labor warranty.
- Guaranteed prices on all repairs, no matter how long the repair takes.
Plumbing Maintenance Services
As a responsible homeowner, you should schedule plumbing maintenance at least once a year. Our plumbers will be able to identify issues with your plumbing system before they get out of hand.
Here are the following plumbing maintenance services we offer as part of our Plumbing Protection Plan:
Dye test toilets to identify leaks that could be costing you hundreds of dollars per year in wasted water.
Repair faucet leaks by tightening loose handles, packing nuts, or valve stems (repairs requiring parts cost extra). Eliminating a 1/32″ diameter lead reduces your water bill by more than the annual investment in this Plumbing Protection Plan.
Inspect sewer line through an accessible cleanout.
Inspect visible piping for leaks and corrosions to identify potential leaks before they occur.
Check emergency shut-off valve operation to ensure the valves will be available when needed.
Check washing machine hoses for material flexibility and integrity to identify the potential for hose rupture from deterioration.
Clean and adjust gas water heater burners to optimize the burn, extending the life and reducing energy use.
Flush water heater tanks to remove sediment buildup from your home water system, extend water heater life, and improve water heater recovery and performance. Excludes tankless water heaters.
Clean and adjust free-standing gas water heater pilots to ensure uninterrupted hot water.
Check for leaks by inspecting the meter for evidence of any leakage in the yard or in the house.
Soap test gas water heater gas lines for property and life-threatening leaks.
Inspect gas water heater exhaust flues for leaks that might introduce deadly carbon monoxide to your home.
Importance of Plumbing Maintenance
Plumbing issues that go unnoticed due to lack of maintenance can cost you thousands in insurance claims or excessively high water bills.
- Sediment build up in your water heater can result in pipes bursting, loss of water pressure, a break-down of the tank and can cause your water heater to worker harder than it needs to.
- A toilet that runs continuously can waste 200 gallons of water per day, costing you thousands if not corrected.
- A leaky faucet that drips one drip per second can waste more than 3,000 gallons of water per year costing you hundreds in your water bill.
- Regular drain cleaning will not only result in faster drainage and reduce clogs but could also eliminate bad odors resulting from lingering food particles and debris trapped in your drains.
- Pipes from the meter to your house are typically the sole responsibility of the homeowner so it is important that you don’t let leaks at the meter, in your yard or around your house go undetected. Undetected leaks can cost you thousands in damage and excessively high water bills.
The team at Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Electrical are expertly trained to keep your plumbing system in top condition. Contact us today to schedule your Plumbing Maintenance appointment or get a free quote for all of your plumbing needs.
TRUSTED, AFFORDABLE AND FAST!
Call Us 888.831.2665