WATER TREATMENT SYSTEMS
Water Treatment Systems Including Whole Home Filtration in Central Florida
A residential water treatment system can help you improve the water quality in your home so that it feels and tastes better. If you’re concerned that your water isn’t up to par, our team at Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing can help you find the right solution for your home’s unique needs.
Types of Water Treatment Systems
There are many types of water treatment systems that you can invest in. Some of the options that you can explore include:
- Water Filtration Systems: A water filtration system removes specific impurities from your water using chemicals, a physical filter, or a biological filtration process.
- Water Softeners: A water softener will lower your levels of calcium and magnesium ions, which create hard water. The system typically does this by replacing them with potassium or sodium.
- Whole-House Filters and Softeners: Less soap is used, and it helps to protect your pipes, water heaters, and appliances. You also will have better tasting water, softer skin, silkier hair, and less scale and scum buildup.
The Benefits of Water Treatment Systems
Water treatment systems offer a wealth of benefits for your home. With the right type of filtration, your water will become cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting. If you’re struggling with hard water, you’ll find that a softener puts a stop to hard water stains and mineral buildup in your appliances. Softer water also gives you softer skin and hair and makes it easier to clean your clothes.
With a water treatment system, you can end your reliance on bottled water. This can offer major cost savings if you’ve been purchasing water for all your consumption.
Signs You Need a Water Treatment System
There are many key signs that your home could benefit from a water treatment system. Watch out for these clear indicators of problems with the water coming from your faucets, and give us a call if they sound familiar. We can help you put an end to:
- Unexplained stains on your clean laundry
- An unpleasant odor from your water
- Cloudy water
- Water that doesn’t taste good
- Water with a sandy texture
- Water that causes stomach issues
Are you interested in learning more about water treatment options for your home? We can assess your home’s water quality and help you come up with a personalized plan for improving your water. Give our team at Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing a call today to learn more.