FLORIDA’S PREMIER HEATING & COOLING COMPANY
Preventative AC Maintenance in Orlando
Why Choose a Preventative Maintenance Plan in Florida?
Regular service keeps quality performance up while holding operating costs down. This is the service philosophy you use with your vehicles, so why should your HVAC equipment be any different? As utility rates continue to rise, you’ll want to get the best mileage out of your system by keeping it running at peak efficiency.
Find a Plan to Suit Your Needs and Budget
Del-Air is proud to offer three popular maintenance packages. Choose the one that suits your particular needs, or call your Del-Air customer service representative today for a free consultation on the best package for you. View the checklist below to see which ones are applicable to each package.
Order Filters Now
SIMPLE, FAST, EASY! ORDER YOUR FILTERS TO SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE!
The warm, humid climate in Florida is a constant throughout much of the year. Every home in the area needs a functional air conditioning system to maintain a comfortable indoor atmosphere. One of the key components within your AC is the air filter, which restricts particles from entering the unit and causing the efficiency to drop. Replacing your air filter is a key part of that maintenance process and why it’s so important to replace it often.
*Discount Applicable on residential air filtration products only. Offer not valid on commercial products, Water Filters, Humidifier Filters, Accessories. Offer not valid on subscriptions, Offer not valid with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply.
See package below for deal checklist:
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Check compressor and fan amps
- Check and clean condenser coil
- Check capacitors
- Check contactor points
- Brush out electrical cabinet
- Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper fit
- Check thermostat operation and mounting
- Check blower amps
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components, and safeties
- Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- Check blower wheel for buildup
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Check temperature splits
- Lubricate all moving parts where applicable
- Flush and vacuum drain line/pan and evaluate drainage
- Check float switch operation
- Clean equipment exterior & return air grills
- Check final performance and report necessary improvements
- Change customer provided filter/wash reusable filter
Take advantage of our top brands and affordable maintenance plans when you buy your air conditioning from Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning!