Your air conditioning unit is a major investment and, as such, the decision of what system to buy shouldn’t be taken lightly. Del-Air has compiled a list of 10 questions to ask when it is time to pick the perfect air conditioning in Tampa for your home’s needs. If you have additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact our team for assistance.
- What is the estimated size of the unit needed to cool my home? It’s not sufficient to match the size of your current system; savvy technicians consider add-ons, insulation R-values, window and door types, and other factors that can affect your heating and cooling needs.
- Is it necessary to change the ductwork? The answer is maybe. Leaks in your ducts could force you to run your air conditioner more frequently, increasing your energy costs.
- What new technology can be used for this installation? Before purchasing a new system, ask your technician about the latest cooling products and technology on the market. You might want to consider a ductless system or accessories like remote-operated and programmable thermostats.
- How energy efficient is this new unit? Energy-friendly systems might cost more now, but they will likely save you money on monthly utility bills for years to come.
- What about your company? Don’t trust your AC installation to just any AC provider. A good company is insured, licensed, and bonded to protect your home and its technicians.
- What are the differences between the brands? Not all AC units are created equal. At Del-Air, we proudly work with top notch suppliers like Carrier, Trane, and Lennox, and Goodman.
- Are there any tax benefits associated with a new AC unit? Don’t spend more money on a new AC unit than you have to. At Del-Air, we strive to help clients take advantage of all possible tax cuts.
- Are there any warranties that come with the new AC unit? Find out if you qualify for a warranty from either the manufacturer or the unit installer. Note: most manufacturers void warranties for systems not installed by licensed AC technicians.
- How long does the installation take? You don’t want to be inconvenienced for days or even weeks while your family is left in the heat. Get a price in ten minutes and installation the next day.
- Is there financing available? It’s no secret that a new AC represents a significant investment. Find out if you qualify for special financing to avoid breaking your budget. Del-Air offers a variety of financing options to better meet our customer’s needs
Let Del-Air Help With Your AC Replacement
If you are in the market for a new AC unit, contact Del-Air today, and we will be more than happy to answer any of these questions or others you may have. You can trust our knowledgeable technicians to help you find the best system for your home and family and maintain it throughout the years. For more information about our air conditioning in Tampa services, call (855) 972-9943, or schedule your AC replacement consultation online.