Air conditioning systems represent a significant investment into your home, as well as
your family’s comfort throughout the year. As a result, it’s
important to find a professional AC company you can trust to keep your
system functioning at top capacity. Understanding that not all HVAC companies
are created equal, Del-Air has compiled a list of questions you should
ask before inviting a technician into your home to service your air conditioning unit. By doing a little advanced research, you can ensure your AC will
run at peak performance for years to come.
- How long has your company been doing business? By knowing how long a company has been doing business, you can receive
substantial assurance about the quality of their work.
- What licenses does your AC company possess? To protect your HVAC system and your home, make sure any AC tech you hire
possesses all the necessary licenses and qualifications.
- Does the AC company have general liability and worker’s compensation
insurance? These are two very important forms of business insurance which offers
homeowners protection against damages and injuries that may occur on their property.
- What assurances does your AC company provide for quality control? A reputable company like Del-Air has a rigorous and structured system
for ensuring all work is performed properly and to a manufacturer’s
- Do you pull all the necessary permits prior to any AC unit installation? As a homeowner, you are responsible for ensuring that all vendors pull
the proper permits before adding a new AC unit. This is an area in which
many companies try to cut corners.
- Do all your employees wear uniforms and ID badges? To repair your air conditioner, service professionals need to enter your
property. Before inviting someone into your home or business, it’s
important to make sure the person in question really is who he or she
claims to be.
- What guarantees does your company offer? A trusted air conditioning provider should offer guarantees on both
parts and labor. In fact, Del-Air provides a 100 percent satisfaction
guarantee on all the work our technicians perform.
- Will you provide an estimate? Companies that refuse to provide estimates may not be honest about their
products and services either. At Del-Air, we happily offer free estimates
to anyone who requests one.
- Are all of your technicians factory-trained? In order for your AC system to function properly according to the manufacturer’s
specifications, the technicians must receive thorough factory-certified training.
- How many service vehicles does your company have? During the long hot summers in Florida, it is not usual to have your AC
needing service. Hiring a company that has a sufficiently large service
fleet and technicians is crucial. Del-Air has over 300 vehicles.
The AC technicians at Del-Air are happy to answer any of the above questions
on the phone or in person.
Schedule an Appointment with Del-Air’s AC Experts
As Florida residents ourselves, we know how important it is to find an
AC service professional you can trust to keep your family cool and comfortable
year round. That’s why Del-Air invites only the brightest and most
experienced technicians to join our team. You can rest assured knowing
we will handle all your
Air conditioning repair, replacement, and monthly maintenance needs, while treating you
with the respect you deserve. Learn more about our expert AC services,
and then call (888) 831-2665 to make an appointment with our team.