Once summer has passed and the weather has dropped, the last thing you are likely thinking about is your air conditioning unit. However, this may very well be a mistake, as maintaining your AC during off-season is actually essential to the up-keep of your home’s system. By ignoring your AC throughout the fall and winter, you are undoubtedly shortening the life of your unit by a number of years–an extremely costly mistake to make.
Consider the following reasons to keep your AC maintained during the off-season:
- Improves air quality by cleaning harmful organic buildup
- Extends the life of the system by lubricating the seals and parts of the system
- Lowers your electricity bills in the long run, as it catches repairs before they get too out of hand
- Improves air quality in your home
- Improves efficiency, as filters are cleaned and prepared for their next round of use
As you can see, maintenance is a year-round obligation, and it is one which should not be taken for granted. This is where our AC maintenance technicians of Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning will step in–relieving you of this responsibility and stress in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
Contact Us for Trusted & Skilled AC Maintenance Experts
Are you seeking an AC maintenance professional you can rely on to help you keep your system up-to-date and running as good as new? If so, look no further than Del-Air Heating and Air Conditioning, where we are dedicated to delivering you supreme results in a timely manner, and you won’t have to break the bank in the process.