The decision to replace your home’s air conditioning system is not
to be taken lightly. HVAC components are expensive, and you’ll have
to call several air conditioning companies just to have someone
estimate the amount of work that needs to be done and install the unit.
However, the benefits of replacing your AC may outweigh any reservations
you have. Here are a few reasons why you should bite the bullet and go
through with the expense of purchasing a new AC system for your home:
- You’ll spend less money. Newer versions of HVAC equipment are more
efficient than the models of yore. You’ll see a difference on your
monthly energy bill.
- You’ll get reliability. It’s highly likely that a brand-new
AC system won’t break down mid-season – and many seasons to come.
- You’ll be helping the environment. Refrigerant is manufactured to
be more eco-friendly these days. R-22 coolant will no longer be used,
as the EPA-approved R-410A makes its way into new AC systems.
- You’ll be more comfortable. Updated air conditioners have the ability
to maintain even temperatures, consistent air flow and control of humidity.
- You’ll be able to breathe better. With improved humidity control,
comes improved air quality. The AC’s humidifying properties reduces
the growth of mold and mildew.
- You’ll get a tax credit. Now through the end of 2013, homeowners
who buy and install energy-efficient HVAC components will receive a tax
credit from the federal government.
Instead of sifting through air conditioning companies, call the
right one the first time: Del-Air. We’ll install your new energy-efficient
HVAC system quickly, so you can start staying cool and start saving money.