The decision to replace your home’s air conditioning system is not to be taken lightly. HVAC components are expensive, and you’ll have to call several Orlando air conditioning companies just to have someone estimate the amount of work that needs to be done and install the unit. However, the benefits of replacing your AC may outweigh any reservations you have. Here are a few reasons why you should bite the bullet and go through with the expense of purchasing a new AC system for your home:
- You’ll spend less money. Newer versions of HVAC equipment are more efficient than the models of yore. You’ll see a difference on your monthly energy bill.
- You’ll get reliability. It’s highly likely that a brand-new AC system won’t break down mid-season – and many seasons to come.
- You’ll be helping the environment. Refrigerant is manufactured to be more eco-friendly these days. R-22 coolant will no longer be used, as the EPA-approved R-410A makes its way into new AC systems.
- You’ll be more comfortable. Updated air conditioners have the ability to maintain even temperatures, consistent air flow and control of humidity.
- You’ll be able to breathe better. With improved humidity control, comes improved air quality. The AC’s humidifying properties reduces the growth of mold and mildew.
- You’ll be under warranty. Even if your current unit has fared well, it will require ongoing repairs as years go by. A new AC unit will give you piece of mind even if something goes wrong, thanks to the warranty.
- You’ll get a tax credit. Now through the end of 2013, homeowners who buy and install energy-efficient HVAC components will receive a tax credit from the federal government.
Instead of sifting through Orlando air conditioning companies, call the right one the first time: Del-Air. We’ll install your new energy-efficient HVAC system quickly, so you can start staying cool and start saving money.