Whether temperatures are rising uncontrollably or dropping beyond your comfort level, you are likely considering the use of your air conditioner or heater. Before temperatures get too extreme, you will want to ensure your unit is running as safely and efficiently as possible. Our Orlando air conditioning and heating experts of Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing can help ensure everything is up-to-code, up-to-date, and ready to be put into use. While our team of NATE and EPA certified technicians can help you, there are also certain steps you can take to ensure you are doing your part as a homeowner to extend the life of your unit and protect your home from any dangers.
Before you start up your AC or heater, make sure you take the following steps:
- Get the system pressure checked in order to reveal any unidentified leaks
- Remove all debris from coils and other components of the system
- Replace the air filters regularly. Most standard filters should be changed monthly to keep the air in your home clean and maintain your system’s efficiency
- Test your thermostat to make sure the system starts up as expected
- Check doors and windows for leaks in order to prevent outside air from coming in, as well as air conditioned air from going out of your home
- Check your carbon monoxide detector and change the batteries to detect carbon monoxide leaks
Contact Us for Efficient & Effective Orlando AC Maintenance
At Del-Air Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, we are committed to one thing, and one thing only: client satisfaction, no matter what it takes. If you are in need of an Orlando air conditioning technician who has the experience, skill, and certification necessary, look no further than our team. We offer a full range of services and we will resolve your concerns in an efficient and effective manner.
Interested in speaking to a member of our team? Call us at (888) 831-2665.