Your air conditioning unit is a major investment and, as such, the decision
of what system to buy shouldn’t be taken lightly. Del-Air has compiled
a list of 10 questions to ask when it is time to pick the perfect
air conditioning in Tampa for your home’s needs. If you have additional questions or concerns,
don’t hesitate to contact our team for assistance.
- What is the estimated size of the unit needed to cool my home? It’s
not sufficient to match the size of your current system; savvy technicians
consider add-ons, insulation R-values, window and door types, and other
factors that can affect your heating and cooling needs.
- Is it necessary to change the ductwork? The answer is maybe. Leaks in your
ducts could force you to run your air conditioner more frequently, increasing
your energy costs.
- What new technology can be used for this installation? Before purchasing
a new system, ask your technician about the latest cooling products and
technology on the market. You might want to consider a ductless system
or accessories like remote-operated and programmable thermostats.
- How energy efficient is this new unit? Energy-friendly systems might cost
more now, but they will likely save you money on monthly utility bills
for years to come.
- What about your company? Don’t trust your AC installation to just
any AC provider. A good company is insured, licensed, and bonded to protect
your home and its technicians.
What are the differences between the brands? Not all AC units are created
equal. At Del-Air, we proudly work with
top notch suppliers like Carrier, Trane, and Lennox, and Goodman.
- Are there any tax benefits associated with a new AC unit? Don’t spend
more money on a new AC unit than you have to. At Del-Air, we strive to
help clients take advantage of all possible tax cuts.
- Are there any warranties that come with the new AC unit? Find out if you
qualify for a warranty from either the manufacturer or the unit installer.
Note: most manufacturers void warranties for systems not installed by
licensed AC technicians.
- How long does the installation take? You don’t want to be inconvenienced
for days or even weeks while your family is left in the heat. Get a price
in ten minutes and installation the next day.
- Is there financing available? It’s no secret that a new AC represents
a significant investment. Find out if you qualify for special financing
to avoid breaking your budget. Del-Air offers a variety of financing options
to better meet our customer’s needs
Let Del-Air Help With Your AC Replacement
If you are in the market for a new AC unit, contact Del-Air today, and
we will be more than happy to answer any of these questions or others
you may have. You can trust our knowledgeable technicians to help you
find the best system for your home and family and maintain it throughout
the years. For more information about our
air conditioning in Tampa services, call (855) 972-9943, orschedule your AC replacement consultation online.